LOYO Mogul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved boards. We are now at http://loyo.b1.jcink.com/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possibly away for a few days

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vertigo O

Vertigo O

Possibly away for a few days Empty
PostSubject: Possibly away for a few days   Possibly away for a few days Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:07 pm

Hey guys, I just got a call from my sister saying that her house burned down this afternoon.

I'll probably be on, but in case I'm not, just wanted to let you all know that's the reason. I'm going up to see if I can help her salvage anything tomorrow, and maybe for the next couple of days.

Like I said, I'll probably still be on at night some times but it's possible that I may not be.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Brez31

Brez31

PostSubject: Re: Possibly away for a few days   Possibly away for a few days Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm

Wow Vert I'm really sorry to hear that... Best of luck to her as her and family cope with this.
Back to top Go down
Vertigo O

Vertigo O

PostSubject: Re: Possibly away for a few days   Possibly away for a few days Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:22 am

Thanks Brez,

The house was a total loss. They seem to be in good spirits about it though given the circumstances.

She's got a lot of support from friends and family. The donations from the community have been absolutely amazing.

We've salvaged what we could, now it's just cleanup and doing what we can to get them back in their own home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibly away for a few days   Possibly away for a few days Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Possibly away for a few days
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LOYO Mogul :: General Manager Enrollment :: Leave of Absences-
Jump to:  

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com