LOYO Mogul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved boards. We are now at http://loyo.b1.jcink.com/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marlins Trade Block

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Clypse

Clypse

Marlins Trade Block Empty
PostSubject: Marlins Trade Block   Marlins Trade Block Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:39 am

Marlins lorida Marlins are now in business. We're looking to reconstruct the team. As in, I want close to ready or ready players. I get to decide if they're ready. Usually close to ready is 73+ in overall.

I really do not have any untouchables, but I have some players that I am reluctant to trade. Mike Stanton and Chris Coughlan just might be the ones that are untouchable though.

I am willing to move Hanley Ramirez. Hes being disputed to a 96 so be aware of that. I am looking for ready players. Mainly a really close Shortstop that can come in as the center piece.

Also looking to move Dan Uggla. Not asking waay to much for this guy, but at least a price that would make sense.

I am not really looking to move Josh Johnson unless I get an offer of 80+/90+ specs. Like 2 or 3 depending on vitals.

I am looking to move Rickey Nolasco. Same offer for Josh Johnson except maybe 1 80+/90+ and a closer guy in the 70s.

What I am looking will go with the player. For a pitcher I want some pitchers....etc.

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR KIDS. I do not want 16, 17, 18 and maybe 19 year olds. 19-23 are the best age for me atm. I can probably slide with 18, but it all depends on how close they're.

I am willing to take far away guys as fillers. Like low 80s guys, but that is all really.

AIM = Sick12z

Last edited by Clypse on Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MethodMan

MethodMan

PostSubject: Re: Marlins Trade Block   Marlins Trade Block Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:19 am

I like Hanley and Stanton alot I might be able to take Kershaw off the Untouchable List
Back to top Go down
Clypse

Clypse

PostSubject: Re: Marlins Trade Block   Marlins Trade Block Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:09 pm

Kershaw is nice, but I think Stanton is going to chill for now. Hanley can go yes.
Back to top Go down
daddies3angels

daddies3angels

PostSubject: Re: Marlins Trade Block   Marlins Trade Block Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:55 pm

CUBS LIKE JJ and Hanley....hit me up on aim daddies3angels21...i like to overpay
Back to top Go down
futuremarlinsgm

futuremarlinsgm

PostSubject: Re: Marlins Trade Block   Marlins Trade Block Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:22 am

Washington Nationals are very interested in 1B Gaby Sanchez.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marlins Trade Block   Marlins Trade Block Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Marlins Trade Block
Page 1 of 1