LOYO Mogul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved boards. We are now at http://loyo.b1.jcink.com/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tampa Bay Rays

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brez31

Brez31

Tampa Bay Rays Empty
PostSubject: Tampa Bay Rays   Tampa Bay Rays Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:26 am

2010 is a whole new year for the Tampa Bay Rays organization. A franchise that has been, for the most part, built around pitching, has abandoned that philosophy for a high-octane offensive strategy. In this revolution towards offense, the Rays managed to hold on to starting pitchers Matt Garza and James Shields. These two should be the anchors to our rotation going forward, with pitchers such as Jeff Neimann and Andy Sonnenstine helping to complete the rotation. Although these players may not be every day names, the offensive production they receive should be quite impressive. After going out and acquiring superstar shortstop Hanley Ramirez and up-and-coming centerfielder (although playing LF) Carlos Gonzalez, the Tampa Bay Rays made it clear that their intentions for the 2010 season was to score runs, and a lot of them. At this time, the Tampa Bay Rays manager, Brad Brezinski, would like to open up the floor and take any questions about his strategy, team, organization, or any other questions anyone may have.

Happy 2010 season everyone!
Brez
Tampa Bay Rays 20176
Back to top Go down
MethodMan

MethodMan

Tampa Bay Rays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Rays   Tampa Bay Rays Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:20 pm

Will you ever trade longo?
Back to top Go down
Brez31

Brez31

Tampa Bay Rays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Rays   Tampa Bay Rays Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:56 pm

I'm not one to say "I'll never trade _______." That being said, Longoria is no doubt an anchor to not only lineup, but also our defensive infield. Add in the fact that he is quite durable, only missing a handful of games a season, he becomes quite the valuable player. The most impressive part is that he is still learning how to play in this league, being only 24 years old. So although I wouldn't say I'd "never" trade him, I will say it would take quite the impressive trade offer for me to move him.
Back to top Go down
MethodMan

MethodMan

Tampa Bay Rays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Rays   Tampa Bay Rays Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:05 am

Brez31 wrote:
I'm not one to say "I'll never trade _______." That being said, Longoria is no doubt an anchor to not only lineup, but also our defensive infield. Add in the fact that he is quite durable, only missing a handful of games a season, he becomes quite the valuable player. The most impressive part is that he is still learning how to play in this league, being only 24 years old. So although I wouldn't say I'd "never" trade him, I will say it would take quite the impressive trade offer for me to move him.

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Brez31

Brez31

Tampa Bay Rays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Rays   Tampa Bay Rays Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:13 pm

Any other questions?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tampa Bay Rays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Rays   Tampa Bay Rays Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Tampa Bay Rays
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LOYO Mogul :: League Press :: Press Conference-
Jump to:  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com