LOYO Mogul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved boards. We are now at http://loyo.b1.jcink.com/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOYO Elections

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Commissioner Chemo

Commissioner Chemo

LOYO Elections Empty
PostSubject: LOYO Elections   LOYO Elections Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:23 pm

It's time to begin the nominations for league presidents. People will have to nominate themselves and that will be your confirmation that you are up to the task of helping out with the league. The league presidents terms are for two seasons (2011 and 2012.) The following jobs will be divided up between the two league presidents once they are elected.

• Backup Simmer on rare occasion
  • FA Moderator - Will close offseason threads will they have reached 24 hours since last bid
  • Draft Assistant - Will help with organizing draft lists and the running of the draft
  • Board Moderator - Will keep the board organized and maintained, making sure threads like old trades are putting in the "Processed Trades" subforum

Also, both league presidents will serve in these roles.

• Trade Mods
  • League Rep - If there in a problem in your specific league, you will be the one to handle it.
  • Recruiting - Help with recruiting new members to the league

Nominations will end Monday at 12:01 AM (00:01 board time)

If you feel you have the time and the dedication to serve in this role, post your nomination, why you think the league should vote for you and how you think we can improve the league.
Back to top Go down
https://loyo.darkbb.com
Vertigo O

Vertigo O

LOYO Elections Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOYO Elections   LOYO Elections Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:08 pm

I'll throw my name into the NL hat.

I wouldn't be able to fill in for sims, but happy to do everything else and anything else I can do.
Back to top Go down

LOYO Elections
Page 1 of 1